Broer Map Library
Online Historic Maps
Help our farm! Please check out our Kickstarter Project!
|Welcome to the Broer Map Library's online collection of historic maps. Here you will find a collection of thousands of historic maps from around the world. You will find foreign language atlases from around the world, road atlases from many eras and tools to help you find the historic maps that you are looking for.
- Nearly 5,000 historic maps from the 16th century to more recent productions (focusing on 19th & 20th century)
- Search tools to find places & historic maps online. New England Historic and placename directory Now Available!
- Our Historic Map Index of over 60,000 historic maps that you can view online from over 100 different collections around the globe
- Maps that you can view in Google® Earth to compare yesterday and today.
- Unique collections such as historic National Park maps, foreign language maps, authentic WWII maps & nearly national historic USGS topo maps (more coming soon).
- Unlike other online maps collections, no special software required! You can pan and zoom through the maps with ease.
Click Here to access the collection
To learn more about us, use the links on the left.
If you have any questions or would like to inquire as to what services we can provide your library, please contact Dave Broer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our sister service, LincOn.com for another fine Web resource.
|ęCopyright 2012 Broer Map Library
All pages coded by David